LEEC have been working with Schools of Anatomy for many years and, are proud to be a sponsor to the Institute of Anatomical Sciences and the Association of Anatomical Pathology Technology (AAPT). In the past year LEEC have completed the following projects:-
- Full Mortuary installation at Trinity College, Dublin.
- Developed a completely new and bespoke Thiel body storage system for Dundee University.
- Developed bespoke mobile Anatomy stations for the Royal College of Surgeons Glasgow.
- Installed a full body refrigeration system at Manchester University.
- Installed a bespoke designed Mortuary at Auckland University, New Zealand
The UK operation is strongly supported by our head office, based in Nottingham, providing LEEC Anatomy equipment throughout the UK, Europe and Internationally. The large purpose-built manufacturing facilities, office and warehouse location is also the central stock location for the UK, providing numerous benefits for both LEEC Ltd and our customers.