LEEC Rotating Anatomy Table
LEEC Rotational Anatomy table
Class Leading Technology & Design
- Free standing unit with upper & lower body trays
- 4mm stainless revolving mechanism, easy operation
- 40 x 40 box section main supporting framework
- Trays feature raised perimeter & slight gradient to 38mm drain at one end
- Dual safety manual mechanism interlock, to avoid accidentla operation
- Stable wide chassis to enable loading single cadaver
- Housed roller bearings
- Fixed body trays 2050mm x 600mm
- Manufactured from 1.6mm 304 grade stainless steel, brushed or dull polished
- 4 N°, 127mm braked stainlesss steel castors
The LEEC rotational anatomy table, providing a revolving work platform with upper and lower dissecting trays. Fabricated from 1.6mm, 304 grade stainless steel with a robust welded box section stainless framework designed to provide the main support and structure for the linkage and reciprocating mechanism. The rotating anatomy table is available in both manual movement and powered rotation for complete ease of use.
Non Powered Rotational Anatomy Table
Powered Rotating Anatomy Table
Every LEEC trolley is made to order to meet the exacting needs of every customer. LEEC prides itself on being able to deliver exactly what the customer wants and relishes the challenge of producing a trolley that is tailored to every specific customer need.
Below are the Dimensions a standard and powered rotating anatomy table but please be aware that the Dimensions may change on custom built trolleys, however LEEC will Provide Dimension on every item before the order is confirmed.
Dimensions on a Standard rotating anatomy table
|Dimensions on a Powered Rotating Anatomy Table|