- Advanced microprocessor control system
- Soft touch control panel
- Comprehensive alarm system
- 95°C decontamination facility (GA2000 and GA3000)
- 150 or 320 litre chamber capacities
- Infrared CO2 sensor
- Bright LED displays for temperature and CO2
- Built in cooling coil (for use with an external LEEC cooler unit)
- CO2 HEPA filter
- Heated inner door(s)
- Stainless steel shelves
LEEC’s Research CO2 Incubators set advanced standards in performance and freedom from contamination. The two Research models have the added benefit of a high-temperature decontamination facility (95°C).
They also feature some advanced functionality that makes these the perfect choice for your laboratory:
Advanced Microprocessor Control
The microprocessor controller gives you day-to-day control over all alarm settings, alarm delay and calibration adjustment, protected by an anti-tampering procedure. Sensors placed within key areas of the chamber constantly monitor the environment inside, enabling the control system to optimise temperature and CO2 levels. After door opening, the culture conditions quickly recover without overshooting to allow stable control to be maintained and profiled heating (a technique developed by LEEC) eliminates all risk of "hot-spots" in the incubator.
LEEC GA CO2 incubators (regardless of age) can become cooled CO2 incubators when connected to a LEEC self-contained recirculating cooler unit.
Active Contamination Control
All models have fan assisted airflow inside the chamber, an in-line CO2 HEPA filter and an ultra-smooth stainless steel chamber with rounded corners. The indirectly heated inner glass door(s) ensures that this always remain condensation free. Both of these features help to reduce the risk of contamination. The two Research models (GA2000 and GA3000) also have a high-temperature decontamination facility (95°C) which is operated by a key which user experience has to be especially effective in eliminating culture contamination.
The LEEC designed multi-function microprocessor control system combined with fan-assisted airflow ensures that temperature and CO2 stabilities (typically <±0.2°C and <±0.2% CO2) are maintained to the tightest tolerances to give optimum "in-vivo" simulation.
- Infrared CO2 sensor
- Microprocessor control with soft-touch control panel.
- Bright LED displays for temperature and CO2.
- Fan assisted chamber for precise culturing conditions.
- eel outer cabinet for longer life.
- Ultra-smooth stainless-steel chamber.
- Stainless-steel perforated shelves.
- Adjustable front levelling feet.
- Heated inner glass door(s).
- Two 12mm cable access ports.
- White polyester powder coat paint with anti-microbial properties.
Heating and Safety
- 3-sided heating system.
- Built-in copper cooling coil (can be connected to a LEEC Self Contained Recirculating Cooler Unit for chamber temperatures near or below ambient temperature).
- Fan assisted chamber with uni-directional airflow.
- Indirectly heated inner glass door(s).
- High and low alarms (temperature & CO2)
- Independent over-temperature safety cut out
- Remote alarm connections (volt-free, N/O, N/C)
- CO2 HEPA filter removes airborne contaminants from the incoming CO2 gas, before injecting into the chamber.
- Key operated high-temperature decontamination system 95°C (models GA2000 and GA3000 only).
- Indirectly heated inner glass door(s)
GA2000 / GA3000
GA2010 / GA3010
|Temperature Range||5°C above ambient to +60°C||5°C above ambient to +60°C|
|Temperature Control||<±0.1°C at 37.0°C||<±0.1°C at 37.0°C|
|Temperature Variation||<±0.2°C at 37.0°C||<±0.2°C at 37.0°C|
|Temperature Recovery||Typically <6 minutes||Typically <6 minutes|
|CO2 Range||0.1 to 20%||0.1 to 20%|
|CO2 Control||<± 0.2° at 5.0%||<± 0.2° at 5.0%|
|CO2 Recovery||Typically 3 minutes||Typically 3 minutes|
|CO2 Detector||Infrared (drift-free)||Infrared (drift-free)|
|RH Range||Ambient or 95% by forced evaporation||Ambient or 95% by forced evaporation|
|High-Temperature Decontamination Facility (95°C)||Yes||No|
Every LEEC Incubator is made to order to meet the exacting needs of every customer. LEEC prides itself on being able to deliver exactly what the customer wants and relishes the challenge of producing an Incubator that is tailored to every specific customer need.