- CO2 Incubator
LEEC are pleased to announce the launch of our two new high performance incubators; CO2 Culture Safe & Safe Plus. We have a long-standing reputation in designing incubators for the laboratory sector.
The CO2 Culture Safe and Culture Safe Plus Incubators have been designed to ensure you receive the very best cultured cells. An ideal solution that is simple, secure and meets all of your laboratory needs.
The new LEEC CO² Culture Safe has a 5.25 inch display and Culture Safe Plus incubator has a 7-inch colour touch screen display ensuring precise control of temperature and CO² levels. Accurate and stable heating throughout the entire chamber to ensure precise control of temperature and CO² levels.
Accurate and stable heating throughout the entire chamber is ensured by the LEEC designed five-sided direct heating element. In addition, a separate independent controlled door heater is fitted to ensure the glass door stays free of condensation. The design of the heating elements generates natural convection of the air inside the chamber (without a fan), ensuring the even temperature of gas and distribution throughout the entire chamber.
LEEC has a long standing reputation in designing incubators for the laboratory sector. The CO2 Culture Safe and Culture Safe Plus Incubators have been designed to ensure you receive the very best results from the cells cultured within the incubators.
• Reliable solution that is simple, secure and reliable for your laboratory needs
• The stainless steel incubator provides an easy to clean, contamination free environment. The Incubator provides stable CO² and humidity conditions for mimicking the cells natural environment; therefore protecting cells from both turbulent and unexpected airflow
• Easy to navigate touch screen with easy functionality for the user
• Lower running costs per incubator, even when operating around the clock
• The incubators are easily stackable with a stacking facility built within the incubator. This eliminates the need for any stacking kits that were sold with pre-existing models
• The improved model runs at 160° and is the optimal temperature for growing cell cultures. The incubator is energy efficient, sustainable and offers operational cost reductions.
• Previous models offered magnetic locks but the new system offers mechanical locking for extra security.
•The incubator offers a fanless chamber to offer protection to culturing cells for natural heat convection