Laboratory Equipment Servicing
Planned Preventative Maintenance
To keep your laboratory equipment in the best condition the following services are available:
- We can supply a quote for planned preventive maintenance on warming cabinets, incubators, and humidity cabinets with saving opportunities for multiple units
- We can source and supply spare parts and accessories for your laboratory equipment
- We can provide operations & maintenance manuals
- We can offer technical help with any of your LEEC equipment
- We can discuss contracts for product loan or hire enquiries as an alternative to purchase
- We can ensure that your LEEC and non-LEEC laboratory equipment are calibrated to UK National StandardsContact Us
Request a User/Operation manual
Our planned, preventative maintenance programmes (PPMs) are tailored to your individual requirements and we offer a thorough and effective regime for prolonging the life of your laboratory equipment.
We have a dedicated in-house helpdesk and a team of expert field engineers with the express purpose of ensuring the efficient running of your laboratory equipment and adherence to UK standards whilst minimising downtime.
Our field teams always carry a range of spares which will allow them to address faults quickly, reacting to any issues you may have, or proactively any issues they feel may develop. In addition, their experience and training mean that they are able to re-calibrate or maintain non-LEEC equipment so please do not hesitate to include these in your PPM plan.
LEEC Limited operates under ISO accredited systems (ISO 9001 & ISO 14001) which means our standards are high and exacting. Our engineers carry out temperature, humidity, and CO2 calibrations during the PPM visits, using UKAS calibrated instruments, to guarantee reliable and traceable records.