Cooling / Refrigeration
Planned Preventative Maintenance
To keep your Cooling / Refrigeration equipment in the best condition the following services are available:
- We can supply a quote for planned preventive maintenance on refrigerated body storage cabinets and cold rooms
- We can source and supply spare parts and accessories for your refrigeration equipment
- We can provide operations & maintenance manuals
- We can offer technical help with any of your LEEC equipment
- We can discuss contracts for product loan or hire enquiries as an alternative to purchase
- Ensuring your refrigeration equipment meets current FGAS regulations
- Relocating your existing refrigeration equipment to a new location.
- Arranging a deep clean of your Refrigerated Body Storage Cabinets and ColdroomsContact Us
Request a User/Operation manual
Our planned, preventative maintenance programmes (PPMs) are tailored to your individual requirements and offer a thorough and effective regime for prolonging the life of your cooling/refrigeration equipment.
We have a dedicated in-house helpdesk and a team of expert field engineers – all of whom are fully qualified to Level 2 NVQ or equivalent and are FGAS registered. Their express purpose is to ensure the efficient running of your refrigeration equipment and adherence to UK standards whilst minimising downtime.
Our field teams always carry a range of spares which will allow them to address faults quickly, reacting to any issues you may have, or proactively that they feel may develop. In addition, their experience and training mean that they are able to re-calibrate or maintain non-LEEC equipment so please do not hesitate to include these in your PPM plan.
LEEC Limited operates under ISO accredited systems (ISO 9001 & ISO 14001) which means our standards are high and exacting. Our engineers carry out temperature, operational and leak checks during the PPM visit, using UKAS calibrated instruments, to guarantee reliable and traceable records.