Planned Preventative Maintenance
To keep your trolleys in the best condition the following services are available:
- We can supply a quote for planned preventive maintenance on hydraulic, embalming and power stacking trolleys, including cremator chargers
- We can source and supply spare parts and accessories for your trolleys
- We can provide operations & maintenance manuals
- We can offer technical help with any of your LEEC equipment
- We can discuss contracts for product loan or hire enquiries as an alternative to purchase
- We can ensure that your LEEC and non-LEEC laboratory equipment are calibrated current LOLER regulations
- Refurbishing your existing trolleys or upgrading them to include a Weighing DeviceContact Us
Request a User/Operation manual
Our planned, preventative maintenance programmes (PPMs) are tailored to your individual requirements and offer a thorough and effective regime for prolonging the life of your trolleys.
We have a dedicated in-house helpdesk and a team of expert field engineers, whose express purpose is ensuring the efficient running of your trolleys and cremator chargers and adherence to UK standards whilst minimising downtime.
Our field teams always carry a range of spares which will allow them to address faults quickly, reacting to any issues you may have, or proactively that they feel may develop. In addition, their experience and training mean that they are able to re-calibrate or maintain non-LEEC equipment so please do not hesitate to include these in your PPM plan.
LEEC Limited operates under ISO accredited systems (ISO 9001 & ISO 14001) which means our standards are high and exacting. Our engineers carry out routine maintenance checks, Safe Working Load tests and thorough examination in compliance with LOLER (Lifting Operations & Lifting Equipment Regulations) during the PPM visit.