- Design options to accomodate transportation for up to 8 cadavers (dependent on vehicle capacity)
- Cooling plant options available (dependent on vehicle capacity)
- Height adjustable tray spacing
- Acetyl stub rollers or alternative full width rollers
- Transit stops fitted at both ends to minimise tray movement
- Drip trays fitted in base for body fluid catchment
- Stainless steel corrosion resistant racking.
LEEC’s Vehicle Racking is a mobile version of our Adjustable Height Racking System with same high-quality, robust construction and flexible options. We offer bespoke vehicle racking designs and cooling options to accommodate up to 8 cadavers (dependant on vehicle capacity) with corrosion-resistant stainless steel box section construction adapted to meet the needs of your specific vehicle.
In line with our policy of compatibility and flexibility, our vehicle racking works with all sizes of LEEC body storage trays and is available in a range of widths and tray spacing heights (dependant on vehicle capacity).
Built with LEEC's 50 mm diameter self-bearing acetyl stub roller system, the vehicle racking allows clear and full access to the racking and storage area for maintenance and cleaning.
Electronic height adjustable options available*
Allows 4 bodies to be loaded from first call stretcher without manual handling
* Dependent on vehicle type