- Stainless steel construction
- Crevice free construction for easy cleaning
- Compatible with LEEC storage
- Compatible with LEEC tray transfer equipment
- Full width handle both ends
- Variety of widths available
- Heavy duty construction to suit bariatric cadavers
This tray is constructed to hold a bariatric cadaver and comes with the option of a drainage hole. The crevice-free construction allows for an easy clean down procedure and two tray runners on the bottom allow it to run freely on rollers on trolleys or tray transfer equipment.
All of LEEC’s trays have been designed to be compatible with LEEC storage equipment and LEEC tray transfer equipment.
At the centre of LEEC’s tray transfer system is the ‘Body Storage Trays’, which have been designed to be compatible with all of LEEC’s storage and all of LEEC’s tray transfer benches/tables.
The body is placed on a body tray on entry to the facility and then is transferred into the refrigerated body storage racking. The body will remain on the same tray throughout all of the required procedures with any transfers being completed through the use of a LEEC trolley. From having this system, it removes as much manual handling as possible, protecting the staff and enabling in many cases, single-user operation.