- Easy to clean
- Stainless steel worktop
- Left or right handed layout
- Various downdraught options available
- Often used in conjunction with a Downdraught Autopsy Table
- Worktop designs to suit end user requirement
- Modern & robust stainless steel design
LEEC’s Downdraught Dissecting Bench provides ventilation throughout, that draws down into the bench away from the user. There are various options available, to suit your working practices and needs.
This bench has the option of a single foul sink on the front, which accepts various LEEC equipment. Commonly, a RoRo powered pedestal is used as a docking station, but a fixed top trolley and hydraulic embalming trolley would also be suitable. These options provide a more versatile workstation for your mortuary/morgue environment.